Male To Female Ratio For Cleveland, OH/Ohio
- The male to female ratio is 100:112, and the female to male ratio is 89:100.
- The male population is 413,526, and the female population is 465,084.
- There are 51,558 more females than males in Cleveland; in percentage terms, there are 11.09% more females than males.
- The median male age is 33.65 years, and the median female age is 37.05 years.
- The average household income in Cleveland is $32,378, and the average house value is $88,507.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data