Male To Female Ratio For Lewisburg, WV/West Virginia
- The male to female ratio is 100:115, and the female to male ratio is 87:100.
- The male population is 3,568, and the female population is 4,108.
- There are 540 more females than males in Lewisburg; in percentage terms, there are 13.15% more females than males.
- The median male age is 41 years, and the median female age is 44.1 years.
- The average household income in Lewisburg is $29,272, and the average house value is $115,900.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data