Male To Female Ratio For Nashville, TN/Tennessee
- The male to female ratio is 100:106, and the female to male ratio is 94:100.
- The male population is 200,456, and the female population is 213,055.
- There are 12,599 more females than males in Nashville; in percentage terms, there are 5.91% more females than males.
- The median male age is 35.31 years, and the median female age is 36.72 years.
- The average household income in Nashville is $36,191, and the average house value is $118,419.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data