Male To Female Ratio For Knoxville, TN/Tennessee
- The male to female ratio is 100:107, and the female to male ratio is 93:100.
- The male population is 167,337, and the female population is 179,429.
- There are 12,092 more females than males in Knoxville; in percentage terms, there are 6.74% more females than males.
- The median male age is 33.88 years, and the median female age is 37.14 years.
- The average household income in Knoxville is $35,313, and the average house value is $105,159.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data