Male To Female Ratio For Greenville, SC/South Carolina
- The male to female ratio is 100:109, and the female to male ratio is 92:100.
- The male population is 88,201, and the female population is 96,022.
- There are 7,821 more females than males in Greenville; in percentage terms, there are 8.15% more females than males.
- The median male age is 33.96 years, and the median female age is 37.57 years.
- The average household income in Greenville is $34,302, and the average house value is $103,657.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data