Male To Female Ratio For Medford, OR/Oregon
- The male to female ratio is 100:108, and the female to male ratio is 93:100.
- The male population is 37,491, and the female population is 40,435.
- There are 2,944 more females than males in Medford; in percentage terms, there are 7.28% more females than males.
- The median male age is 36.6 years, and the median female age is 39.5 years.
- The average household income in Medford is $36,995, and the average house value is $131,450.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data