Male To Female Ratio For Tulsa, OK/Oklahoma
- The male to female ratio is 100:107, and the female to male ratio is 94:100.
- The male population is 200,610, and the female population is 213,972.
- There are 13,362 more females than males in Tulsa; in percentage terms, there are 6.24% more females than males.
- The median male age is 33.38 years, and the median female age is 36.15 years.
- The average household income in Tulsa is $35,020, and the average house value is $81,143.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data