Male To Female Ratio For Fort Lauderdale, FL/Florida
- The male to female ratio is 100:105, and the female to male ratio is 95:100.
- The male population is 356,299, and the female population is 375,477.
- There are 19,178 more females than males in Fort Lauderdale; in percentage terms, there are 5.11% more females than males.
- The median male age is 37.68 years, and the median female age is 39.91 years.
- The average household income in Fort Lauderdale is $51,184, and the average house value is $171,604.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data