Male To Female Ratio For San Diego, CA/California
- The male to female ratio is 100:97, and the female to male ratio is 103:100.
- The male population is 579,839, and the female population is 564,924.
- There are 14,915 more males than females in San Diego; in percentage terms, there are 2.57% more males than females.
- The median male age is 32.65 years, and the median female age is 34.52 years.
- The average household income in San Diego is $50,290, and the average house value is $260,137.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data