Male To Female Ratio For Los Angeles, CA/California
- The male to female ratio is 100:101, and the female to male ratio is 99:100.
- The male population is 1,173,364, and the female population is 1,182,630.
- There are 9,266 more females than males in Los Angeles; in percentage terms, there are .78% more females than males.
- The median male age is 31.77 years, and the median female age is 33.46 years.
- The average household income in Los Angeles is $33,790, and the average house value is $289,380.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau Data